By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on HiThere's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HiThere's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HiThere at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on HiThere's web site are provided "as is". HiThere makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HiThere does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HiThere or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HiThere's Internet site, even if HiThere or a HiThere authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Purchase of Virtual Goods
The goods purchased on Hithere.com, are virtual and by their very nature intangible. By using HiThere.com and its related games, and agreeing to its Terms and Conditions, you agree that you are not purchasing anything physical in nature and therefore can not expect anything physical in return for your transaction. HiThere owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to use all of the content that appears in the Service or the HiThere games. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any content that appears in the Service, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in any HiThere game, whether earned in a game or purchased from HiThere, or any other attributes associated with an Account or stored on the Service. HiThere prohibits and does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property effectuated outside of the Service, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that appears or originates in the Service, unless otherwise expressly authorized by HiThere in writing. Accordingly, you may not trade, sell or attempt to sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value of any kind outside of a game, without HiThere’s written permission. Any such transfer or attempted transfer is prohibited and void, and will subject your Account to termination.
6. Returns and Refunds
All purchases made on HiThere.com, any of its related subdomains or game pages are nonrefundable. By making a purchase all users you accept this Refund policy. Any user unwilling to accept or who does not click the "I have read the Refund Policy" check box will be unable to make purchases from HiThere.com. The act of downloading, viewing, or using electronic purchases constitutes acceptance of this Agreement. All sales are final. Any account(s) whose purchase(s) is disputed or charged back via one of Hithere.com's Payment Processing Partners, will be subject to suspension or termination. If for some reason, HiThere.com is not able to deliver your purchase in a timely manner, HiThere will grant a chargeback or refund through the Payment Processing Partner used in the original transaction. All of these matters will be dealt with through Hithere.com's Customer Service Department.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HiThere's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HiThere does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HiThere may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HiThere does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HiThere has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HiThere of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HiThere's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of China without regard to its conflict of law provisions.